Friday, December 12, 2008

Katie & Santa!!!
We just had to take Photo's of Kate in all the cute Holiday outfits!!! We also wanted to make sure we say "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. We hope that this Holiday Season will find you all "Happy Healthy and Well".. We are looking forward to seeing all of your Christmas cards this year.
We just had to take pic's of her in the cute Christmas outfit's that her Baba gave to us...


She's like stop taking photo's of me Mommy and Tata!

Her little outfit was so cute!! With her Tata!

Our friends Linda and Steve had us over for dinner with the kids!!! They just loved little Katie!!
Our Christmas Doll!!!
I just had to put this picture of my sister "Pam" and I up.. The first one is of us holding "Katie" this last "Thanksgiving" and the 2nd one is of us Holding our little sister Annette when I was 8 and Pam was 10!! I just thought it look so cute!!

6 comments:

Holly Irene Cardoza said...

I like the pic with the dog.

Rachael said...

Happy Holidays! Fun pictures. I love all of her hats!

Peter and Amber said...

Very cute! I love Katie's holiday outfits!

Healing Hearts with self love! said...

So SO SO flippin cute... And of course I look adorable too!

rebeccaV said...

Tiff, she is just so adorable!!! I can totally see you in her!

Jensen Family :) said...

Oh Tiffany, Your Blog is so cute, I loved this last picture of you and Pam with little Kate! So adorable I love it! I will definately continue to check in on your blog, We deleted our FB pages cuz some creeper stalker dude was freaking us out! haha