Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Three Year Anniversary!!

Our wedding Day!!!


We had a party with in our party..
We really did have so much fun!!!
My Husband looked so good on this day!
Our wedding flowers!! I loved the colors!
I can't believe that Anth and I have been married for three years now!! Time flies when your having fun I guess! Our wedding day was one of the most amazing days of our life's. To this day if you ask Anth what is the most fun you have had in one day he'll tell you it was our wedding day.. I just love that!! Even with the money that we spent on the wedding we could have remodeled the kitchen and the out side of our House.. But that's OK because we really did have the most amazing time ever... I do have to say to my husband "I love you sweetheart" and thank you so so much for letting me have the wedding of my dreams! You and Katie are everything to me.. I love you both so very much.. Happy Anniversary.. Tiff

2 comments:

Peter and Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are amazing! It looks like it was a spectacular day! Talk to you soon.

Healing Hearts with self love! said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY BIG SIS'TA...I love you so much... I hope you get out to celebrate