Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here's our little Angel! Katie Sue Matusich "Born July 31,08 10:18pm 7pounds 1oz











Very Pround Daddy holding his little girl!

Our very close friends "Jeff & Lisa who helped us with the delivery of Katie & our doctor after she deliverd Kate!

Anth couldn't get the smile off his face!

7 Pounds 1 oz and 20 inch's long

The first 20 seconds of Katie's life were spent on my chest. I cannot describe that feeling but it was a gift from God that I will forever cherish.

3 comments:

Healing Hearts with self love! said...

Tiffany she is amazing!!! I already love her so much, Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see her. We are totally planing on coming out for her blessing but please do it on the 28th of September so we can for sure come. Jason was able to take an extra day off work! I cant wait to hold her...Awesome Job big sis!

Ben and Andria said...

I don't know if you remember me, I'm Annette's friend, Annie. I saw on Annette's blog that you had your baby. I just wanted to say congrats! She is perfect and I am so happy for you guys.

Angela said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. It's so fun to be back in touch!